Meeting Notice 2: Sign in and Vote [Unit Owners]
As a Unit Owner, you’ll receive two different notices via email from firstname.lastname@example.org. The second notice contains the instructions on how to sign in and vote at the time of your annual meeting.
*If your Property Management team is utilizing BuildingBoard's video conferencing feature, this notice will also guide you to logging into the call.
1. You’ll see the date and time of the meeting, your unit number, and your unique PIN code to use when it’s time for the meeting to begin.
2. Scroll down and you’ll also see any documents that your Property Management team has attached, such as candidate bios, financials, etc. Click each to download.
3. When it’s time for the meeting to start, click “Sign in and vote.” This will open a new tab.
4. You’ll then copy and paste or manually type in your PIN and click "Check in." The meeting will begin once the Property Manager starts it from their side, and voting will begin upon quorum being reached and your PM opening the vote.
5. A new window will open up once you've signed in. On the right, you'll see the option to vote once your PM team opens the voting after quorum is reached. If there are many items to vote on, they will keep populating on the righthand side after you click "submit" on each individual one.
*If your team is using the video conferencing feature, you'll see the option to join the meeting on the left side of the pop-out window as soon as your PM team starts the call.