Send Meeting Notices [Property Managers]
Send Notice of Meeting and Proxy Request
The first notice to go out is the Notice of Meeting and Proxy Request. This includes the date and time of the meeting, and instructions on how to assign a proxy. The yellow banner alerts you to the due date of sending the first notice based on your local regulations. This initial notice can be 1) emailed, 2) printed for sending, or 3) mailed using our services.
Option 1: Email the Notice
1. Click “Email notice.”
2. Add any additional message or information.
3. This defaults to "Send to all units."
(optional) 4. If you need to send to a select few units only, click into the box and begin typing the unit #. The correct unit will then populate into the drop-down for you to click on. Repeat this until you've selected all units to whom you'd like to send the notice.
Option 2: Print the Notice for Sending
1. To print and send the notice yourself, select "Print notice"
2. Add any additional message or information, and click "Generate."
3. Your PDF will automatically download and become available for you to open and print copies.
Option 3: Mail the Notice
1. To use our mail service, click “mail notice” to generate a mailer. This mailer arrives to each Unit Owner with a return envelope and is received back from them to a secure mailbox where we collect and process the paperwork returned.
2. To include a directive ballot for those using proxies, select the checkbox.
3. Enter your payment information and click "Pay and Send"
Send Sign-in and Vote Notice
The second notice to go out is the Sign-in and Vote Notice, or the “invite.”
This includes the date and time of the meeting and how to sign-in and vote at the time of the meeting. If you're utilizing the video conferencing feature, the unit owners will be walked easily through attending the video call from this notice as well.
Like the first message, there will also be a reminder banner that updates to alert you as to when to send the notice and when it is sent.
You will have the same options as above to send the second notice: 1) emailed, 2) printed for sending, or 3) can be mailed using our services.