Meeting Notice 1: Information and Proxy Request [Unit Owners]
As a Unit Owner, you’ll receive two different notices in regards to your building's annual meeting via email from email@example.com. The first notice to go out is the Notice of Meeting and Proxy Request.
This includes the date and time of the meeting, as well as instructions on how to assign a proxy should you be unable to attend. You will receive a second notice later on with information on how to sign in and vote at the time of the meeting.
Scroll down and you’ll also see any documents that your Property Management team has attached, such as candidate bios, financials, etc. Click each to download.
Assign a Proxy
If you are unable to attend your buildings annual meeting, assign a proxy for your vote. You are also able to assign a directive vote at the same time.
1. In the body of the email, click "Assign a proxy."
2. A new tab will open in your browser. Enter your PIN code from the body of the email. Click "Check in."
3. Select either "Another unit owner" and their Unit # from the drop-down or "Someone else" as your proxy.
**4. If you'd like to add a directive ballot toggle the icon on to reveal a green checkmark (see screenshot below).
5. Click "Next Step: Complete ballot"
6. You have three different options:
- Cast your directive vote by selecting the checkbox(es) next to the candidate's/candidates' name(s) and click "Submit Ballot."
- Click "Skip" which will allow your proxy to vote for any candidate(s) on your behalf.
- Click "Abstain" which will prevent the proxy voting for anyone.