How To: Add Documents to your Meeting
You are able to add any needed documents to your meeting and also select if they should go out in the notices to Unit Owners.
1. Navigate to the Configuration tab under the correct meeting.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the Configuration page to the "Documents" section.
3. Click "Upload Document."
4. Either click "Upload a document" or drag it to select the doc.
5. Create a label if you'd like a name that is different than the title of the document file.
6. Select the checkbox if you'd like the document to be included in meeting notices to the Unit Owners.
7. Click "Upload." Repeat steps for additional documents. You can also edit or delete documents after uploading.