How to Invite Guest Presenters
If you have guest speakers or presenters for your video conference (e.g., accountants, lawyers, etc), you're able to invite them separately with option to turn on their camera and microphone.
1) Under Meeting Configuration tab, click the guest link, which will auto-copy to your clipboard. Then paste it to your invitation to the guest. If they do not need to share their screen or be on camera, you can also have them dial in with the specific phone number and PIN under the guest link.
2) At the time of the meeting, your guest speaker will follow the guest link you shared, enter their name, and click "Continue."
3) Your guest will then opt to turn on their camera and microphone or leave it off, then request to join the call.
4) Your guest then enters a waiting room experience (like in Zoom) until you allow them to join.
5) From your video call view, you'll receive the request from your guest to join and can click "allow" or "deny."
6) Your guest is ready to present. You will be able to mute them at any time as the host of the call.