Schedule a New Meeting
1. Under the correct building, click “New Meeting.”
2. Add the date and time of the Annual meeting (this will default to your current timezone). Add the number of seats up for election under “Seats open for voting."
Video conferencing is a product feature built in to BuildingBoard. To streamline the technology and improve the ease for attendees, it's recommended that you utilize the feature for your meeting.
3. Select "enable video conferencing."
- Standard call - attendees join with camera and microphone off by default, but are able to turn both on.
- Webinar style call - no unit owners can turn on their camera or microphone.
4. If you’d like to assign a default proxy to an existing owner, you’re able to do so here. Otherwise, owners will be able to assign proxies and directive votes for themselves if needed once they receive the first Meeting Notice.
5. Click “Create Meeting" to finish setting up your meeting.
> To update the settings for your meeting at a later time, select the “Settings” tab for the. You’ll see the fields you filled out while creating the meeting and can make any needed changes.